Conditions of Use
We will provide the services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
On Jeevoka, you own the rights to the content (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) you create and post. You’re entirely responsible for the content posted by you, which means you understand all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
Content published on other websites is welcome on Jeevoka, however, you must have the rights you need to do so. By posting content on Jeevoka, you represent that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other agreement you’ve made.
By posting content, you didn’t create, on Jeevoka, you are representing that you have the right to do so. For example, you are posting a work that’s in the public domain, used under license (including a free license, such as Creative Commons), or fair use.
We can remove any content you post for any reason.
You can delete any of your posts, or your account, anytime. A deletion, sometimes, may take some time.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the Law of India, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Jeevoka and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by Pune District Court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Jeevoka non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
Guidelines for Community Participation
- Don't post any flagrant advertising, press releases, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation. Don't post with the intent to disrupt or disturb the community or to interfere with other members' use and enjoyment of Jeevoka.
- Don't attack the character or damage the reputation of other members, name-call, insult, ridicule, harass, mock or otherwise verbally assault other members of this community.
- Don’t bully or intimidate other members. Constructive criticism is welcome, but language that can be construed as belittling or rude is not.
- Don't post anything hateful — including targeting race, class, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, weight or disability.
- Don't create a screen name to hide your identity while you are violating our guidelines.
- Don't post or link to inappropriate content. Inappropriate content is anything that Jeevoka deems as obscene or vulgar, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libellous, untrue or invasive of someone else’s privacy. This content includes including graphics, images, stories, blog posts, discussion threads, events or videos.
- Don't post anything you don't have the right to publish or violate any copyright or other proprietary rights in your posts. That includes published articles, images or videos, without the author or owner's permission.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in our sole discretion.